Big Brother/Big Sister Class Registration Open Now
Big Brother/Big Sister Class
July 29 • 6:00-7:00 PM
Conference Center at SMCH
Stewart Memorial Community Hospital
RSVP by July 27, 2021 to Ashley Mork 712-464-3171 ext. 6243 or email
Our Mission: To provide siblings-to-be with a basic understanding of what life will be like with a newborn in the house.
Who should attend? Children ages 2-10 that are going to become a big brother or sister!
What to bring? Feel free to bring your parents with you.
What will I learn?
- Ways you can help mom and dad with the new baby (diaper changes, baths, etc.)
- How to hold your new baby
- What to do when baby cries
- How you can play with baby
What else will I do at the class?
- Snack time
- Reading a book about newborns
- A craft for the new baby
- A tour of the OB department