MyUnityPoint, powered by My Chart®, is a patient website where you can send and receive information from your clinic or providers. From your computer, tablet or smartphone, MyUnityPoint users can:
- Review your test results and provider notes
- Request appointments with your healthcare providers
- Pay your bill and see your statements
- Direct communication with your care team through messaging
- Review your health summary
Things to know about MyChart
- MyChart (MyUnityPoint) is an online tool that offers you secure access to portions of your medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
- MyChart is a free service offered to all patients
- Patients have immediate access to finalized test results. While we know that it is ideal for patients to hear test results directly from a care provider and that some results may be sensitive in nature, you may choose to wait until you hear from someone from your care team before logging onto the portal to view those results.
- Patients have access to signed provider notes in the portal. Notes will only appear on the portal from the time that you register for MyChart going forward, older notes will only be shared if patients specifically request.
- While MyChart allows patients the ability to e-check-in and update personal information prior to scheduled appointments, patients will still need to physically check in at the registration desk upon arrival for their appointment.
- SMCH and UPH are committed to ensuring patients have timely access to their health information, in whatever manner they choose.
NEED HELP? Call us toll free (877) 224-4430 or send an e-mail message to MyUnityPointSupport@unitypoint.org